Sunday, August 15, 2010

65 years since the end of WWII

Seems like a lot of folk let this anniversary pass without much thought. Perhaps "65" is not sufficiently MileStone in nature to merit commemoration? Having watched Inglourious Basterds [sic] (again) last night, I can now forgive at least the spelling of the film title.

On another, although related note, I much admire the work of Quentin Tarantino, in this case for the film's originality and non-linear narrative - a Tarantino trademark. Given that I am currently under prohibition (yeah, another one) in regard to writing any book reviews - in case I might somehow make financial gain - I'm guessing I might still be OK to comment on The Cinema. Ah well, I'll find out on Monday if I have again broken a conduct regulation ... which might not yet actually be in existence. Not that that's any excuse. Apparently.

No comments:

Post a Comment