Sunday, October 3, 2010

I've been busy ...

I ought to feel thoroughly ashamed of myself for being so slack in the blogging department, but I do have a good excuse. I've been busy. I have just completed my seventh morning schedule of these holidays. It's been a gruelling program of events each day, commencing with the struggle to disentangle myself from the doona, and throw myself into the herculean (Herculean?) task of getting to the kitchen to make coffee. On each and every one of these days, I've managed to fulfil these two particular tasks before lunchtime - although on a couple of occasions, it needed a redefinition of the time frame of "lunchtime".

Nevertheless, I'd like to argue with anyone who says that the body does not need downtime to regenerate not only physically, but mentally and spiritually. Mind you, I'm free to take on anyone who would have the temerity to disagree with me on any topic. Unless they're awful to me, or shout or something.

Having thus reached a stage where I can at least attempt to communicate with my faithful fan, I thought it might be amusing to show the world how much progress has been made in the Home Office Cleanup Project. But to save myself yet more embarrassment, here's a picture of my cat up a tree. Enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment