Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The Western canon goes East

ANZUS is still alive and kicking (if that's not too violent an image) ; and it seems as if all treaty participants are still participating in the move from the West to the East ... the western canon appears to have moved into modern warfare. (And yes, the pun is intentional. This time.)

It's been many years since I bought my last saddle and accompanying tack, but still wanting to keep up with latest trends I came across this intriguing fact. Australian saddlers are making "equipment" for our American Cousins. For use in you-know-where.

It's probably best to go to the website for more information, coz I don't want to get into any more trouble than I'm usually in. Still, it's not like this is any state secret or anything. It comes up on a Google search for Australian saddles. Heck, the manufacturers even have a "civilian model".

No comments:

Post a Comment