Tuesday, September 15, 2009

The Lost Widget ...

There's a terrific little widget to publicise Dan Brown's latest offering, which would have been appearing here to impress all 10 of my blog fans. Sadly though, Blogger tells me that I am not allowed to use the html necessary for the widget to be displayed.

Geez, but doesn't it make your toenails curl backwards when the simplest of technology falls down when the administration of it become the barrier. There's nothing malicious in the code (no pun intended, Mr Brown), a bit of Shockwave, a touch of embedding for display purposes, and so forth.

But my 10 loyal fans can still see the widget and "grab it" with immunity from http://www.thelostsymbol.com/ where it is generously on offer to all.

Postscript: No birds this week, so far. But it is only Tuesday.

1 comment:

  1. It's always a bummer when that happens. Thanks for the widget tip...I will check it out.
    Love the picture...

    ReplyDelete